Sophie S Zheng PC seeks accountant
1. Prepare income statement and balance sheet.
2. Maintain and continuously improve the current accounting information system to document and analyze financial transactions and make appropriate journal entries.
3. Prepare and review account payable, account receivable, payroll, invoices, cash receipt and other accounting documents for accuracy and completeness; do cash reconciliation between
financial statement and bank account and resolve any discrepancy.
4. Establish and maintain a firm-wide internal control system to assure the reliability and accuracy of the accounting reporting system.
5. Prepare budget and analyze the variance between budget and actual expenditure; and make recommendations to reduce the variance.
6. Explain accounting policies to clients.
7. Advise clients on auditing and tax filing.
Master’s degree in Accounting required.
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org